Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Unforgettables for Cognitive Health

I started taking Unforgettables today.

I thought I would try it out because of my increased workload as an engineer and my upcoming PE exam and the studying for which I need to do. Unforgettables is a Melaleuca dietary supplement that targets the brain.

So far, I find it slows my work. It helps me to focus and immerse to think about the technical problems of my clients, which in turn enhances my creative juices and before you know it, I have new ideas for inventions popping into my head and distracting me from the work at hand.

Guess I'll keep using it!

More on this later; I barely took some so this is not a serious post. I don't really know how much it helped today. It's hard to tell without a long steady use, because as an engineer, some days I cannot even spell my name and other days I can work wonders, and it is all subject to various factors. Add the supplement to the equation and it's just one more factor. Over time, I will be able to tell how much it helps me. Diabetes has made me a pretty able listener to my body.

Still, the fact remains that my brain is far more active and sharp today than it has been in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment