Saturday, June 5, 2010

New Customers

Lots of new customers, after a few months, begin to feel like they are buying more than they need. They have the latent mentality that they would be spending less if they didn't have their 35-point commitment - just because it is a hard-wired commitment.

Precious few (no one to whom I ever gave a presentation) can tell me what they do spend without shopping at Melaleuca, so it is difficult to tell whether they are saving money or what. Some sign up without ever trying it out. Some who feel they are spending too much quit, which is easy to do. Others take a hard look at it and say:

I pay way too much to have a shiny car. It costs more than it is worth. I pay dearly to get my face and hair right. I like to treat myself every week by paying an exorbitant price just for some nice atmosphere and someone to cook for me and serve me. So why not pay a REASONABLE price for luxurious products for my personal care? Why not pay a REASONABLE price for superior consumer goods that make my home life as enjoyable as the moment in the restaurant? Why give it all to the automakers and the junk makers?

And those who want to become millionaires by saving every penny physically (if not humanly) possible are encouraged to quit and move on. Do what you want to do - we do not begrudge it. You have a good reason and you do not need to tell us what it is. Free country; let's keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment