Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Must-Have No. 5

Liquid Moisturizing Soap.

First off, I only use the moisturizing soap because I don't believe in anti-bacterial soap; isn't that like the people who take too many antibiotics too often? So that the bacteria build and overcome it?

The moisturizing soap is awesome because:

a) far cheaper than Soft Soap

b) not stinky like Soft Soap and others

c) cleans better - I usually don't even use my mechanics' hand cleaners any more because I have this stuff.

d) wash your little hands all day long. go ahead; they just won't dry out. Nor will they feel the least bit greasy.

Tip: DO NOT, REPEAT NOT, USE TOO MUCH. Do not use anything but the pump bottle designed for this soap. It is very concentrated. Often it is better even to use half a stroke from the proper pump. spread it on good - you won't even know it's there when you do. Then add just a few drops of water and lather and scrub or rub. Then rinse. This is what you do for far best results. Use too much, and it is just more to rinse off.

No comments:

Post a Comment