Sunday, April 18, 2010

Other Cleaners

I love to mop. I love using Mela Magic instead of chem plant floor cleaners.

I love to clean with Tough n Tender. No worries. Enjoy.

Tub n Tile is great. Removes soap scum and rust and other hard water deposits. Slightly acidic to the touch but won't scare you. Works great.

These things are great contributors to the quality of life improvement I talked of. I love to clean and I am so happy not to be using harsh chemicals to do it any more.

We tried safe and bio-, earth-friendly cleaners before and were disappointed when we saw they were not even half as effective as the popular store brands. So I was skeptical for a long time after Sharon started using the Melaleuca cleaners. But eventually, I started trying them and saw for myself that they were better than 409, Lime Away, Simple Green, etc. And non-toxic to boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment